Ghost Crush. Ghost Crush.

nice job

i really like the style, choice of music, and effects. everything is really smooth moving and works together really well.

the credits are a little illegible, so just be careful not to over-do that shaky effect.

5/5

EEL EEL

cool idea.

the ole' monster and lure idea... lol. pretty well executed except in terms of sound and timing. but your animation is off. he shrinks and grows a lot, and i'm not talking about the arm stretching, that's understood. good job though. don't get me wrong, i liked it- just didn't know if anyone else mentioned that one important thing.
4/5

Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

yeahhh... idk.

i saw about 3 seconds of fbf animation. i think you need a little more to make it interesting to watch. and the music doesn't really match. you have the style of calvin and hobbes down pretty well in some areas but i think you needed some more time to make this better. good idea.

Help Me Find My Dog! Help Me Find My Dog!

like no other dog looks like that XD

man the little guy looked cute from far away but he's a devil once you zoom in.

dogdgey5 responds:

:D

Pop Me! Pop Me!

this was surprisingly fun

i was like oh boy... -_- woop ee another popping game but then it was kinda fun. the combo of ice and atomic thing is exciting for a while. but it needs a lot more. maybe some bad bubbles that take points away? or maybe a bubble that slows time down, not freeze some. enemies? idk. its fun, looks nice, and you could make it better.
5/5 good luck on future games.

-crepth

Directus_Beta Directus_Beta

cool

smooth programming. its was occupying for me simply because i have some radio on itunes playing some trance... it would get boring without something else. no sponsor would want this as of now. its too boring an generic. you should consider all the things the others have said they are all great ideas. looks like you have your own geometry wars going here... except its worse o.o so don't go for the classic enemy and shooting thing. i think the different colored and worthed blocks would be cool and the time limit to get to say 100 would also be fun. uhmmmm and another idea would be to have the blocks change to negative value after it blinks a bit. so its a risk to get higher points...
keep it up but elaborate and be as original as possible.

-crepth

St. Michael's pt. 2 {durn} St. Michael's pt. 2 {durn}

i really liked the beginning

and how it was so unique as far as timing went. that sound was really working. (not the alarm it was nice that that faded) but if you had a substitution for that with a similar yet less harsh synth that kept some nice intensity through the rest of the song would be nice.

so basically it could use more intensity in the middle and end just like the beginning. although i'm sure with sound effects and all it could work in the gameplay. anyway 4/5 cuz of that. i really like the pt. 1 though, 'fived that one.

durn responds:

thanks a lot. :) if you have half-life 2 you should go to www.torontoconflict.com and download the mod. :)

A Perfected Reality [WIP] A Perfected Reality [WIP]

great start

this has a ton of potential. you have a nice arp going there and your fades and builds work great, so clearly you got some skill. just get some awesome square melody in there or something. good luck. i'm fiving this. make sure you finish it.

Yelltek - I'm Sorry Yelltek - I'm Sorry

you need a much stronger

kick. that thing wasn't impressive for all the build it got.
just strengthen that and submit it again. im sure it would get an even better response.

Yelltek responds:

yeah i know, in our next song we will make a much stronger kick and bass!
anyway, thanks for the review!
/XN

The Rythm Kicks In The Rythm Kicks In

seems like an honest attempt but

yea man, the arms are way short, the face is guesswork, and the shading doesn't tell the viewer anything about the form.

ask a friend to pose for you, or more effectively, look in a mirror. you need to be able to record the figure before you can make it up.

Safst3r responds:

Thanks for the advice. I frequenty take pictures of my friends in poses and attempt to draw from that but this time I felt like having a go at doing it from my imagination.
I see what you mean about the shading but unfortunately I can't do much else with a biro : /

Well, I know I've still got a long road ahead of me. Thanks for the review.

rise of a fallen angel rise of a fallen angel

pretty nice

the only inconsistency though is the shoulder. go in there and define some bones. the way it looks right now is just a bulbous muscle :p

Sleep never comes... Sleep never comes...

this is now my desktop.

very cool. and i'm usually not a fan of the chaos doodles. what was the first thing you put down?

(and get rid of that margin!)

J-I-F responds:

The first part i put down wqas the "I cant sleep" Bubble lol.

Gods im so blazed XD